ceramic fiber board is a lightweight refractory material processed with alumina-silica fibers for applications at temperatures up to 1430℃(2600℉)
Ceramic fiber board is a vacuum formed product that resists higher gas velocities than ceramic fiber blanket,it is ideal for furnace,boiler duct and stack lining due to its low thermal conductivity and low heat storage allowing shorter cycle times and quicker access for maintenance
- Low thermal conductivity,saves fuel
- Very low heat storage,faster heat and cool-down reducing cycle times
- Ligh weight.replaces heavy back-up insulation.less steel required.
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Resistant to hot gas erosion
- Resists most chemical attacks
- Easy to cut,handle and install
- Low sound transmission
- Resists penetration by molten aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- Contains no asbestos
- Refractory lining for industrial furnaces in walls,roofs,doors,stacks,etc.
- Combustion chamber liners,boilers and heaters
- Back-up insulation for brick and monolithic refractories
- Transfer of molten aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- Expansion joint boards
- Barrier against flame or heat
- Hot face layer for high velocity or abrasive furnace atmosphere
Phsyical and chemical index:
|Item||Common||Standard||H Pure||H Alumina||Zirconium|
|Classification Temperature (℃)||1100||1260||1260||1360||1430|
|Working Temperature (℃)||1000||1050||1100||1200||1350|
|Permanent linear shrinkage(%)(after24 hours,density 128kg/m3)|| -4
|Tensile strength (Mpa) density128kg/m3)||0.08-0.12||0.08-0.12||0.08-0.12||0.08-0.12||0.08-0.12|
- Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
- Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
- Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
- Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
- Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
- Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation