Types Of Refractory Bricks Mullite-Sillimanite Brick For The Key Parts Of The Furnace
1. good refractory properties;
2. good stability against thermal shocking;
3. use high quality raw material;
Mullite-Sillimanite bricks are made from good quality and superpure raw materials, with strictly classified fillings according to their grades. These fillings can form a uniform pore structure after burnt during the process of manufacture. Each grade of products has unique design to meet different thermal, physical and chemical demands.
Mullite-Sillimanite bricks primarily used for the key parts of the furnace of glass furnace, alkali-free glass fiber furnace, blast furnace hot blast stove, refractory-material tunnel kiln, etc.
Physical and chemical index:
|Al2O3 % ≥||75||70||65||60|
|SiO2 % ≤||23||25||32||37|
|Fe2O3 % ≤||0.4||0.4||0.5||1|
|Bulk density g/cm3 ≥||2.7||2.6||2.5||2.3|
|Apparent porosity % ≤||18||18||18||19|
|Cold crushing strength MPa ≥||100||100||80||80|
|Refractoriness under load °C (0.2MPa,0.6%)≥||1680||1680||1650||1600|
- Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
- Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
- Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
- Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
- Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
- Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation