Fire Resistant Furnace Kiln Refractory Bricks , Low Thermal Conductivity
1. Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable for various atmosphere
3. Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
4. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
5. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Furnaces of metallurgy industry, heat treatment furnace
2. Furnaces of chemical industry and construction industry.
3. Furnace of incineration of garbage, recirculating fluidized bed furnace
Standard sizing: 230 x 114 x 65 mm others up to the client
Physical and chemical indexes:
|Item/Grade||Fire clay brick||High alumina brick|
|Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, °C (≥)||1250||1300||1360||1420||1450||1480||1530||1600|
|Apparent porosity (%)||22-26||20-24||20-22||18-20||20-23||20-23||20-22||18-20|
|Bulk density (g/cm³)||1.9-2.0||1.95-2.1||2.1-2.2||2.15-2.22||2.25-2.4||2.3-2.5||2.4-2.6||2.5-2.7|
|Cold crushing strength ,MPa (≥)||20||25||30||40||45||50||60||70|
- Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
- Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
- Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
- Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
- Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
- Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation