|Name:||High Temperature Refractory Cement|
Unshaped Refractory Castable Corundum Erosion Resistance Based Calcium Aluminate cement
High strength wear resistant castable is mixed by fireclay,high-quality bauxite clinker,silicon carbide as aggregate,all kinds of powder,ultra-fine powder,micropowder,alumina powder and additives as admixture with strict mixture ratios according to different varieties.its main characters are:high strength in normal and medium temperature,wear resistance and erosion resistance,thermal shock stability,etc.it is mainly used in the position of coal-fired circulating fluidized bed boilers,waster incineration furnace,lining of fluid-bed furnace etc,where are seriously abraded.
1. Best price, make the products competitive in your market
2. Abundant Experience.
3. Strict Quality Control. Meet clients'quality requirement.
4. Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
5. Safty packing,prompt delivery time,and excellent after-sales services.
6. Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
|Bulk density g/cm3||110°C*24h||≥3.0||≥2.8||≥2.5||≥2.4|
|Modulus of repture Mpa||110°C*24h||≥12||≥10||≥8.5||≥7.0|
|Cold crushing strength MPA||110°C*24h||≥120||≥90||≥68||≥50|
|Linear change after burning%||1000°C*3h||±0.2||±0.2||±0.3||±0.3|
|Wear resistance(ASTMc-704) cm3||≤3.0||≤5.0||≤7.0||≤9.0|
|Heat conductivity coefficient W/m.k||1.6||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Thermal shock resistance(times)(1000°C water cooling||≥35||≥30||≥25||≥20|
|Max working temperature °C||≥1550||≥1500||≥1400||